Monday, April 9, 2012

Animatedly Yours!

My experience covers graphics and animation for multimedia to 2D Animation for film and gaming.

Previously I was involved with Infinite Frameworks Studios (a singapore based company with the studio setup at the neighbouring island of Batam, Indonesia) as an animator and render artist on a japanese animation feature film 'Tatsumi'.  

Accolades for Tatsumi:
  • Nominated under 'UN CERTAIN REGARD' and a 5/6 rating at the
    Cannes Film festival 2011
    .
  • Best Animated Picture award at the SITGES in Barcelona 
  • Nominated for Asia Pacific Screen Awards 
  • Contender for the Best Foreign Film Oscar 2012.
  • Best Film at the Dubai Film Festival.
  • Picked by the New York Times Critics and will be opening in Manhattan soon.
Find me on imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1922736/fullcredits

Kindly view
My Reel This will be updated soon

Also do have a look at
the TATSUMI Trailer

The Making of TATSUMI; You will see me in the making. I am the 'younger' guy sporting a bandana! :P Happy Viewing!


My Designation at Infinite Frameworks: 2D Animator and Render Artist.


The teaser for the current game I am are working on as an animator with Mech Mocha Game Studios, Gwalior: Pablo and the Puppet Punch Teaser

Entirely done by the concept Artist, Vidhu Venkat and me. Happy Viewing!

No comments: